BioTek reMEDys delivers a multidisciplinary approach to our Bleeding Disorders programs. BioTek knows that patients with Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease or other factor deficiencies face many challenges in their daily life in managing their treatment. BioTek reMEDys wants to help you reduce the burden of controlling your disease.
BioTek reMEDys has decades of collective experience treating individuals with bleeding disorders. Our experienced team including Pharmacists, Director of Nursing, Infusion Nurses, and Patient Advocates offer a comprehensive, individualized care plan for each of our patients. Our goal is to improve quality of life by decreasing annual bleed rates, hospital stays and ER visits.
2019 Information coming soon!!
Features of the Program:
Benefits of the Program:
- Programs Specifically Tailored to Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease and other factor deficiencies
- Covered by Medicare Medical Assistance and Most Major Commercial Insurance Plans
- Innovative Patient Education Programs
- Experienced Bleeding Disorder Pharmacists on Staff
- Knowledgeable and Dedicated Patient Advocates
- Self Infusion Educational Program
- Joint Bleed Assessments
- PICC & IV Access Management
- Communication with Hemophilia Treatment Centers and Healthcare Providers
- Navigate Manufacturers Assistance Programs
- Active Involvement with Local Bleeding Disorder Community
- Become More Independent with Care and Infusions
- Reduce Missed Days from School/Work
- Maintain Adequate Clotting Factor Levels
- Improved Quality of Life