Enrollment in our Patient Management Program (PMP) is voluntary and provided at no cost to you.
What’s included in the program?
The PMP offers patients:
- Advice and information about the appropriate use of medications
- Resources to help ensure medication is being taken as prescribed
- Continuity of care; we work with physicians, health professionals and the patient to ensure that the prescribed medication will give the best health outcome
- Advice on managing side effects and adverse events of medications
- Self-care and general health strategies
Personal attention and 24/7 service
The goal of the PMP is to ensure that your drug therapy results in the best outcomes and improves your overall health.
Our pharmacists will work with you directly to discuss your treatment plan, problems, concerns and questions you may have about your specialty drugs.
The benefits of the PMP may include:
- Managing side effects
- Improved overall health
- More education and awareness about your condition and medication
- Better compliance with taking your medicines
- Coordinating care with your provider
How to opt out
You have the option of enrolling in our PMP. You do not have to pay for the services provided by the program. You may opt out at any time by calling 1-877-246-9104.
The BioTek reMEDys Outpatient Specialty Pharmacy Welcome Packet has all the information you need about our services, therapies, concerns and more.