1) It can be interactive. You can ask questions – get answers, ideas or suggestions. It will be like Facebook for a chronic disease patient! Except smaller and more intimate.
2) Invite your family and friends to read this so they can learn more about your condition.
3) We just might have GUEST BLOGGERS! They might be patients, caregivers, physicians, pharma, or disease group members.
4) I would LOVE to profile you for an entire blog. Share your story with me, and I’ll write the story of our VIP*. Pictures optional. This is a great way for your family and friends to peek into your daily life living with chronic disease.
5) Important LINKS are coming to help you navigate your disease. Topics will also include healthy living tips.
6) One place to look for info on upcoming conferences, walks, patient meetings.
7) Some of my own life skills which might be helpful to you as well. I’ve made it this far- I’ll help you get there too.
WON’T YOU PLEASE JOIN ME SO WE CAN CONTINUE OUR CONVERSATION?
• VIP – VERY IMPORTANT PATIENT